Release of Liability And Indemnification
Paws 4 Fun, LLC does business as The Catty Corner. All references in this document to The Catty Corner, us, or our means Paws 4 Fun, LLC and this release is for the benefit of Paws 4 Fun, LLC and its members, managers and employees.
By signing this document and by bringing your cat to The Catty Corner, you hereby agree to release, acquit and forever discharge The Catty Corner and to indemnify and hold The Catty Corner harmless from any and all actions, causes of action, claims, liability, loss, damages, costs, expenses (including but not limited to veterinary expenses), judgments, fees (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees), third-party actions, and suits at law or in equity arising out of or related in any way to any of the following:
- Any act or conduct of you, your guests or your cat at any The Catty Corner facility for overnight lodging, grooming or any other purpose;
- Any act or conduct of you, your guests or your cat at any event sponsored by The Catty Corner;
- Any injury to your cat or any other animal,
- Any illness of your cat or any other animal,
- Any damage to any of your property or any other property
- Your failure to provide complete, accurate and timely information to The Catty Corner about your cat; and
- Any misrepresentation by you or your representatives including, without limitation, any person claiming to be the owner of your cat or the owner’s authorized agent.
The foregoing notwithstanding, in no event will The Catty Corner be liable for consequential, exemplary, special, indirect or incidental damages, it being specifically agreed that no consequential or incidental damages are within the contemplation of the parties for breach of any part of this Agreement. It is further specifically agreed that The Catty Corner has no knowledge or reason to know of any general or particular requirements or needs of you or your cat which could give rise to consequential or incidental damages.